Miss Poppy Pageant
In honor of the qualities of Good Hope's Poppy Lady, Miss Moina Michael.
Please scroll down for 2018 Pageant Registration...
2017 Winners: Miss Poppy: Avery Brown; Little Miss Poppy: Ella Cate Chandler Our participants made this a great pageant!
Miss Poppy Pageant 2018
Saturday, October 6, 2018
10 AM (Doors Open: 9:30 AM)
Tickets: $5 (under 6: Free)
Harmony Baptist Church: 1310 Harmony Church Road Monroe, GA 30655
ENTRY FEE: $65 includes Beauty, Outfit of Choice & Optionals
(Sibling Entry Fee: $40)
Please complete, sign, print Registration Form and email to: email@example.com
Please pay here:
Proceeds benefit local Veteran charities
Miss Poppy Pageant Details: Registered contestants will be emailed all the details and information.
Randy & Debbie Garrett Scholarship will award $500 in honor of their mothers.
- Miss Poppy: $250
- Moina Michael Award: $250
Miss Poppy Pageant Divisions: Beauty, Outfit of Choice: Patriotic
- OPTIONALS: Photogenic, Prettiest Hair, Prettiest Dress, Personality and Congeniality (Jr. & Miss Divisions)
- Baby Miss Poppy: under 2
- Toddler Miss Poppy: 2-4 yrs.
- Tiny Miss Poppy: K5-1st
- Little Miss Poppy: 2nd-3rd
- Petite Miss Poppy: 4th-5th
- Junior Miss Poppy: 6th-8th
- Junior Moina Michael Award: 6th-8th - Essay required. 400+ words. Topic: Moina Michael. Submit by 9/29
- Miss Poppy: 9th-12th
- Moina Michael Award: 9th-12th - Essay required. 400+ words. Topic: Moina Michael. Submit by 9/29
- Community Service Award: Submit by 9/29
- Poppy Sweetheart Award: Raise the most money for Veterans (Due at rehearsal 10/5)
- Photogenic Award: Submit by 10/5
- Must be local resident or approved by Pageant committee.
- Winners will attend Good Hope Poppy Festival to be presented @ 12PM
Pageant Contestants can enter at 8 AM
Contestants must attend MANDATORY Rehearsal...October 5th: 5:30; 6:00; 6:30 @ Harmony Baptist Church
Returned check fee: $30
Questions? Contact Miss Poppy Pageant Director: Kelsey Malcom 678-425-4789